Media interest was high for vertically-integrated Australian Vanadium, Bryah Resources and Adelaide-based Renascor Resources.
Non-mining clients remain as strong as ever, with our Adapters suite of products proving a powerful draw to small business and startups. Here are the top 5 results:
1. Australian Vanadium Limited (ASX:AVL) appeared in Bloomberg, covering the importance of vanadium price stabilisation for the uptake of the VRFB (Vanadium Redox Flow Battery) by the large-scale energy storage batteries sector.
2. GWN News interviewed Australian Vanadium’s Todd Richardson about the Federal Government’s recognition of the company’s Meekatharra-based Australian Vanadium Project.
3. London-based Fastmarkets profiled Renascor Resources’ (ASX:RNU) graphite export plans. ‘Interview: Renascor MD lays out plans for Australian graphite flake development.’
4. Last month, The Kalgoorlie Miner featured Bryah Resources Limited’s (ASX:BYH) ties with OMM, a subsidiary of OM Holdings (ASX:OMH). Highlighted was the significance of its multimillion-dollar joint venture to power promising drilling programs.
5. Perth Media’s Adapters suite of products for small business and startups remains an important offering and its uptake is strong, covering areas as diverse as Feng Shui to Oil and Gas Decommissioning. The latter, through Written Adapters, tells the story of Perth startup Ajero Pty Ltd.
Janine Taylor - Consultant, Perth Media